Friday, October 19, 2018

Sound video feedback and learner response



         Teacher feedback:

        WWW:

  • Outstanding piece of music
  • Cinematic scenes
  • great selection of clips
  • good ear for sound
         EBI:
  • haven't met brief properly
  • all of the video was contrapuntal 
         
         Student feedback:

        WWW:
  • good example of parallel sound
  • music fits well with clips
  • good video choice
  • music created tension
  • music chosen for parallel clips was better than original

          EBI:

  • video too long
  • couldn't tell if first clips were contrapuntal
  • everything was parallel


I have effectively created a cinematic video with sounds that suit the scenes I selected very well. My music choice seems to create tension. I have shown a good ear for selecting music for my clips.

Learner response:

I believe one of the best clips was from Casey and Amber because the parallel sound was very well selected as it genuinely sounded like the music chosen from the movie. When I compare it to my video we both use parallel sound excellently however they effectively presented contrapuntal sound and that is where I did not do as well in.








No comments:

Post a Comment