Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Coursework: Ignite presentation learner response


1) Type up your feedback in full including the ratings out of five for each of the six categories. 


WWW:

-Interesting concept
-detailed plan

EBI:

-lack of representation theory
-Delivery could of been more fluid
-more research for industry
-concept may be hard to create
2) Use this feedback, comments from peers and your own reflection on your presentation to self-assess and write a detailed WWW and EBI for your own coursework concept and presentation as a whole.


The things I primarily did well was I managed to create a concept that is very intriguing to an audience, as well as making sure I planned and researched well due to how I explained the story of my TV drama as I added a equilibrium, disequilibrium and a new equilibrium. 

The way I could have improved was to add more representation theory as I only talked about subverting stereotypes, also my delivery could have been better however I had changed my concept last minute not leaving me with much rehearsal time. In addition, I could of added more for industry because I only included social media platforms. Lastly, my concept was said to be hard to create which may be true to an inexperienced editor however I have practised these effects numerous times.

3) Write a paragraph discussing how your presentation will lead into your actual coursework production. Do you need to update your statement of intent? Does your narrative offer enough clarity? Is it appropriate for the audience specified in the brief? Does it fit the genre you are aiming for? Can you add media terminology or theory to your statement of intent now you have reflected on your presentation and seen others?


My presentation will follow into my coursework production as you will see aspects of the super power genre which will add visceral pleasure to my audience also creating action codes and enigma codes. Also, I will cast the characters I spoke about and make sure to give them scripts to follow. I believe my narrative was clear because of how I gave a beginning, middle ,end which you will see aspects of in my trailer. I will make sure I stick to the watershed times by having no swearing and making the action without crossing boundaries such as showing blood and other extreme violence. I believe it strongly fits the genre because my characters will be solving crimes using superpowers which fits my genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment