Thursday, November 21, 2019

Coursework: Pre-production - Mise-en-scene

What will your characters wear?
The characters will be seen wearing modern western clothing, the three main characters will wear common teenager clothing. Jay the slightly older character will be wearing a leather jacket and will look in general more professional

What is the costume supposed to communicate to the audience?

The teens attire communicates how they are still carefree in their youthful years due to lack of professionalism where as Jay's "cool" look suggests he has experience for his mentor role.

How does this link to your Statement of Intent in terms of creating representations?I mentioned how the teenagers involve themselves in juvenile behaviour further showing the meaning of the rebellious teen look. In my statement of intent I mentioned how Jay was a mentor to the main 3 people


Lighting
My trailer will have mostly low-light and during the day I will mostly display motivated lighting giving my trailer a natural look. I will film in both day and night. During the interior shots I will use a back lighting and film in low-light a lot as well. When I am outside I will use natural light as when I am outdoors I will be filming during the day-time. I will also film a small amount of exterior shots outside and will use a phone flash light for lighting.

Actors


Main

Me- Daryll - Many dialogue scenes, wide shot, medium, close up etc over  the shoulder
Vaagesan- Arthur- Many dialogue scenes, wide shot, medium, close up etc
Steele- - Many dialogue scenes, wide shot, medium, close up etc
Jay- Andi Many dialogue scenes, wide shot, medium, close up etc

Darylls mum- my mum- Dialogue Medium shot

agent- Close up, medium shot looking professional and serious

Make-up

No make up in particular because it is set in this era and there is no inhumane looking character

Props

-car
-scarf
-Basketball
-phone
-bag


Setting

This should already be largely planned using your script. However, now is the time to specify exact locations - if a classroom, which one? How will you arrange it with the teacher? When will you film there? For external locations, try and take pictures of settings or use Google Maps and Google Earth. Spending quality time planning your locations can make a huge difference to the professionalism of your film. AQA also seem to prefer external rather than school-based locations.

-Class room (d block) Schedule a time, most likely will be in my form room

-My house (northolt)
-my drive way(northolt)
-Ravouner Park
-rooftop ( ealing)
-Northolt Station
-Southall Near Mcdonalds

No comments:

Post a Comment